CeDe Group – unique competence for the complete process
Business activities CeDe Group develops and manufactures customizations of heavy vehicles and machinery developed in-house. This customization aims consistently at increasing end-customer productivity and profitability. CeDe Group’s customers are mainly in the material handling, mining and civil engineering sectors, and are often world leaders in their field.
The company has 56 employees with cutting-edge expertise in mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and applications. This, in combination with the employees’ design, product development and production expertise, enables the CeDe Group to create innovative solutions with short lead-times. The company works in close cooperation with customers, bringing high flexibility right through projects.
Assignments involve everything from concepts to finished products and may also involve developing and manufacturing specialized machinery for new application areas. The basic machine is usually an excavator or wheel loader, which is then modified and converted into a multifunction machine. Examples include construction equipment that runs on rails, rough terrain forklift trucks, material handling equipment and machinery for drilling and pile-driving. CeDe Group also sees promising potential as a supplier of major engineering projects.
- The market for specialized machinery is believed to make up around 5 percent of the total standard machinery market
- CeDe Group is an authorized partner of Volvo CE and preferred supplier of Atlas Copco Rock Drills
- CeDe Group is also a supplier to leading companies in material handling and the steel industries
Significant events during the year
- The company made investments for future solutions for the adaptation of equipment that runs on rails and tunnel applications, as well as material handling for Volvo’s new program series
- A major project was started involving drilling and pile-driving solutions based on a Volvo machine
- CeDe Group signed an agreement to build customized specialized machinery with unique concepts for transportation solutions for heavy industry
- Despite weak demand in 2015, CeDe Group continued to invest in new solutions in Construction Equipment, which generates positive growth potential going forward