Year-End Report 2015
Sustainable value creation in portfolio companies.
Significant events in the full year 2015 and the fourth quarter.
- In the year, Fouriertransform invested a total of SEK 220.5 million, of which SEK 63.7 million in three new companies: Lamera AB of Gothenburg, OssDsign AB of Uppsala and TechRoi Fuel Systems AB of Bengtsfors, as well as SEK 156.8 million in existing portfolio companies.
- In February 2015, ÅF AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, acquired all the shares of Fouriertransform’s portfolio company LeanNova Engineering of Trollhättan. This sale generated a capital gain of SEK 259.4 million for Fouriertransform.
- Portfolio company SciBase had its IPO on Nasdaq First North in June 2015, and raised approx. SEK 165 million in its new issue.
- Since inception, Fouriertransform has invested a total of SEK 1,587 million in 28 companies in Sweden’s automotive and manufacturing sectors.
- The market value of the existing portfolio, including realized value on sales and amortized capital from portfolio companies, corresponds to a value increase of just over 3% of total invested capital since Fouriertransform’s operations started.
- In May 2015, Fouriertransform paid a dividend of SEK 100 million to its owner in accordance with a resolution of its AGM on 22 April 2015.
- Profit/loss after tax for the year was SEK -48.6 million (-90.9), including unrealized profit/loss from portfolio companies of SEK -51.7 million (-112.0) and realized profit/loss from portfolio companies of SEK 69.6 million (-3.2). Profit/loss after tax for the quarter was SEK 124.5 million (-81.6) including unrealized profit/loss from portfolio companies of SEK 153.1 million (-90.9).
- Total cash flow for the year was SEK 15.8 million (-17.3), of which investments in new and existing portfolio companies were SEK -220.0 million (-398.7).• Cash and cash equivalents and investments in securities at year-end were SEK 1,786 million (1,850).