Interim report Q1, 2013
Significant events in the first quarter
- The net result for the quarter was SEK -7.4 million (3.6) excludingunrealized gains in investments in securities of SEK 52.1 million
- The total cash flow for the quarter was SEK -257.7 million (-56,2)of which investments in new and existing portfolio companiesaccounted for SEK -244.3 million (-13.2) including directlyattributable costs Cash and bank balances and investments in securities amountedto SEK 2,247 million (2,576 million)
- Fouriertransform approved two new investments during thequarter, one in Smart Eye AB in Gothenburg of SEK 25.0 million,and the other in TitanX of SEK 185.0 million with head office inGothenburg,
- Fouriertransform approved follow-on investments during thequarter of SEK 33.5 million in four existing portfolio companies
- Since the start in 2009 Fouriertransform has approvedinvestments totaling SEK 865 million in 18 companies in theSwedish automotive cluster for a combined investment withsyndication partners totaling around SEK 2.6 billion.