Semi-annual and interim report Q2, 2011
Strong inflow of investment applications
Significant events in the second quarter
- The net result for the quarter was SEK 13.8 million (12.3) excluding unrealized gains on investments in securities of SEK 21.9 million.
- Total cash flow was SEK -16.7 million (32.7), of which investments in portfolio companies accounted for SEK -22.7 million (-49.0) including directly attributable cost.
- Cash and bank balances and investments in securities amounted to SEK 2,686 million (2,752) at the end of the quarter.
- During the quarter Fouriertransform received around 28 new investment applications.
- In May Fouriertransform invested SEK 12.7 million in Jobro Plåtkomponenter AB in Ulricehamn.
- Since the start in 2009 Fouriertransform has approved investments totaling SEK 398 million in eleven companies.